Monday, May 23, 2011

Sitting in the airport in Amsterdam

Well, the flight from Budapest was turbulent.  I'm exhausted from not going to bed last night due to my frenzied last-minute packing, but it all went well, I suppose.  As well as it possibly could, at least, considering I ran out of time to thoroughly clean the apartment and I had to throw away a bunch of stuff that wouldn't fit in two suitcases...but hey, who needs socks, anyways?

I'm sitting in Amsterdam, mentally preparing for the 2 hour wait ahead of me, which will be followed by a super long flight- maybe around 8 hours?  I don't remember.  I really hope I get some sleep...and I don't really know what to do for the next two hours because the waiting area is super crazily crowded already and although I'm really hungry, I don't want to risk losing my seat to go get some food, because I'm too exhausted to stand until it's time to board.

I should be in the US around 2 or 3 Eastern time, and then my dad is taking me to Taco Bell on the way home (which is another two hours, by the way).

I can't wait to get into a bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment